3D LiDAR (TOF) Motion Sensor
- Object distance measurement with high accuracy in real time
- Easy to install with Ethernet (POE+) connection
- Multiple use cases can be accommodated with the SDK
3D LiDAR (TOF)
The 3D TOF sensor can detect humans and objects without identifying individuals. It can be installed in private spaces such as a restroom.
Accurate behavior data
The 3D TOF sensor captures behavior data with higher accuracy and reliability even if people cross or pass each other. The acquired data can be useful for the marketing and other extensive use-cases.
(Ceiling & Wall Installation type)
(For Indoor Use)
(Dustproof / waterproof support
- IP66 compliant)
Distance Image Sensor of 3D TOF Method
- Achieves real time 3D data by capturing object’s distance image
- Output of the QVGA IR image can be done simultaneously
- Emitter : Near Infrared LD , Receiver : CCD Image Sensor
Compact Size with Wide Range Measurement
- Size (W*H*D) : 138 * 69 * 69 mm、540g
- Distance : Max.10m, Angle of View (FOV) : 76˚(Horizontal) * 60˚(Lateral)
High-speed Data Transmission and Safety
- Power supplied together with High-speed data transmission through Ethernet.
- Laser Class 1 product, causes no harm to human body.
High-Precision Distance Measurement
- Precise location and distance can be measured
- X, Y = ±6mm, Z = ±8mm @ 2m
Software Development Kit (SDK)
- Standard support of human detection
- API enabling easy use of 3D data
- Ready with sample applications for a variety of use cases
- Supports multiple operating systems
- Visualize customer's behavior and customer service data.
- Optimize the product line-up and layout.
- Analyze marketing promotions and effectiveness.
- Analyze customer's behavior more effectively
- Increase sales
- Improve loss prevention
Precisely count the people traffic in front of digital signage.
Quantify the effectiveness of advertising by measuring the walking speed of passerby.
Visualize worker movements at the factory.
The traffic path is continuous from store entry to exit.
- onitor restricted area access.
- tect suspicious behavior and decrease shrinkage losses.
- ailgating prevention.
- Monitor suspicious behavior in restrooms.
Detecting number of workers and time entering into hazardous area
Suspicious behavior in blind areas
Occupancy Rate Detection